We are currently accepting pieces for our Spring 2019 publication cycle. Please send your work to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, January 27th.
- All work must be double-spaced in 12-point Times New Roman font.
- All work must be sent in Word doc. form.
- Pieces should follow the Chicago style of formatting. In addition to a separate Works Cited page, citations must be in the form of endnotes.
- Pieces should be no less than ten pages.
- In the body of your email, please also include (a) an abstract of up to 250 words, (b) your contact information, (c) your university and graduation year, and (d) your program of study.
Submissions are considered on a rolling basis, with preference given to pieces submitted before our deadline.
Please also note that if we select your piece for the JHULR, you must withdraw it from consideration at other publications. Once we publish a piece, it may not be reprinted elsewhere without our permission.