The Johns Hopkins Undergraduate Law review is currently accepting submissions for its Spring 2021 journal.
We are seeking thoughtful, engaging, and well-researched articles from upper-level electives/seminars, independent studies, and thesis programs that pertain to law and legal studies and reflect our core mission of providing accessible, informed, and thought-provoking legal analysis. While we have no maximum page length, we request that all papers be a minimum of ten pages. Manuscripts should follow the Chicago Style of formatting, with endnotes and a complete bibliography.
Submissions should be sent to email@example.com by Monday, March 1, 2021. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us by email address or fill out the form in the “Contact” tab on the menu above.
We look forward to reading all your amazing work!
- All work must be double-spaced in 12-point Times New Roman font.
- All work must be sent in Word doc. form.
- Pieces should follow the Chicago style of formatting. In addition to a separate Works Cited page, citations must be in the form of endnotes.
- Pieces should be no less than ten pages.
- In the body of your email, please also include (a) an abstract of up to 250 words, (b) your contact information, (c) your university and graduation year, and (d) your program of study.
Submissions are considered on a rolling basis, with preference given to pieces submitted before our deadline.
Please also note that if we select your piece for the JHULR, you must withdraw it from consideration at other publications. Once we publish a piece, it may not be reprinted elsewhere without our permission.